Sunday, January 29, 2006

The V-Day Series: The History of Jigabod's Heart

Romancexpress has been on track for quite some time now... Well, no it hasn't. It's all relative, you see? Time has moved faster than the speed of attraction in my life, so I've posted a lifetime of things in a short period. In the frantic pace, I've touched on things pertaining to the heart on several occasions. I think it's appropriate as I start this campaign to give you the chance to revisit them. So... LINK UP!


  • Beautiful You (You Know Who You Are)

  • Love Conquers Lust, Right-On

  • Quest for Fire IV: The Need to Love...

  • What If...

  • Love and Duty - or - Love and Racisim

  • "'Cause What We Feel is Oh-So Real..."

  • Girl of My Dreams

  • And Now a Word From the Shortstop.html

  • Late Night Reflection: True Love Mythology

  • Mystery and Misery

  • Um... Oops... How'd this get here?...



  • Some of these issues will undoubtedly rear their heads again. Why? I dunno... Blame Stupid, lol... (I know I'm being vague, but be patient, I'll explain further as we go)

    All LoveB-J

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    © 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions