Sunday, January 29, 2006

The V-Day Series: Valentine vs Cupid

Aight ladies and gentlemen. Let's make this official: me and this Cupid cat got some SER'US beef. And it can't just sit here and marinate... This means WAR, Stupid!

I know Valentine's Day is supposed to be a time of sentiment and affection (gun cock), but this Valentine's Day will be a day of reckoning. In the days leading up to Valentine's Day I will be writing new works relating to love, lust, and everything in between, as well as bringing up some old posts relating to the topic.

"But why, Jigabod? What are you trying to accomplish?"

It's simple... I'm putting that winged fool out of a job this year! That's right, I'm clippin' the wings off of Stupid.

"But... Didn't Andre 3000 already do this? Are you kinda biting him?"

Maybe... Actually I admire that cat Andre. But there's something important you need to know: love is from above, not below; that's lust. And that's the difference between me and Dre. Any questions?

Good. So from now until V-Day, ladies you can call me Valentine, short for St. Valentine. Fellas... Don't try it... I'll merk you... Word is bond... Fresh nunchuks...

All LoveB-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions