Saturday, September 17, 2005

Mystery and Misery (written while watching Keyshia Cole!)

Dag...(smh)

Aight... I know brothas all over the world gon' hate me for this. Shoot, I think I hate myself for it. After all, I'm watching a Keyshia Cole video while writing this. But, it's gotta be said...

I'm a brotha, so I'ma be bluntly honest. Personally, I ainnnn NEVA complained about a girl being too explosive with her exposure. God blessed some females with beautiful features and they will never have to fight me for attention when they put it on display. That's just reality.

Now, let's get even more real. Yeah, most of us get attracted by overly-flirtatious females in short skirts, midriffs, low-cut shirts, etc. Even me--- I mean, I know what usually comes with that so I avoid it--- but any cat that knows me will tell you, I'll break my neck every time for a glimpse. But, believe it or not, I'm at an age now where it's really getting old. Scantily clad women grab my attention, but they don't hold it, ya know? I've had several Bad Ms.'s in my passenger seat, and within a week or two skin gets a little boring. Especially when that's all they got.

So now, I find I'm often attracted to older women. Why? Well, I find that older women know some things younger women don't, like how to be subtle. Not many people would believe it, but subtlety can kill a brotha. See, we're goal oriented. We conquer, we move on. So, if the goal is to see what a woman is packing and the woman puts it out for a brotha on the first date (or before they even meet), brotha can lose interest real quick. That's just reality.

A woman who knows how to be attractive in modesty is a real killer who will always keep brothas at her. It may not be in the numbers that a flashier chick will pull, but she'll keep men at her longer. Because as long as she doesn't put it out she's "unconquered", and brothas can't rest until they've "conquered" her. (I can't believe I'm saying this... I mean, I'm already losing the game, NOW I'm raising the difficultly... I am my own worst enemy, lol)

Two things before I publish this and hate myself and get shunned by brothas all across the globe for life: 1) Ladies, consider that you don't want a man that only wants to conquer you physically. That's short-lived. So don't advertise yourself to be a cheap thrill (or if you do, at least don't ask why all the brothas that approach you want the same thing); 2) Don't throw yourself at men, but don't be unreachable either, ya know? Don't settle for less, don't make it too easy for a brotha, but don't be so untouchable that you end up by yourself. Cuz it can happen.

In retrospect, keep in mind I'm watching Keyshia Cole as I'm writing this. I AM NOT HAVING FUN SAYING ALL THIS... WHILE WATCHING KEYSHIA COLE. It hurts me just as much as it hurts you, brothas. 'Matter of fact, I can't even rationalize why I'm doing this... SWEET THUNDER... (smh)

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck belly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions