Sunday, September 25, 2005

And Now a Word from the Shortstop

lol, I gotta stop listening to all these love songs cuz I keep having epiphanies. Brovas, listen up...

I got two tips for ya. And I prolly shouldn't even be sayin this, cuz I'm not married or dating myself. But it's so obvious what the pitch is gonna be when you're the shortstop, feel me? lol... Nah, ya'll don't feel me yet... That's alright...

Tip #1: For you jealous brothas... if you love your woman COMPLETELY, you have no need to be jealous, lol. It's so obvious. Lemme hit you with this...

When I try to get at girls (and keep in mind, I'm not dating, so basically I'm just talkin' flirting) I usually get their attention by doing things the average cat wouldn't do. Like... SYKE! Sorry, can't help u there brothas. But I will say this... if you love your woman in every way possible, it leaves no room for other cats to try to move in on her. Think about it: when another cat smoovely walks up on her the same way that you always smoovely walk up on her, she'll think about you first and reject the other cat.

The prollem is brothas leave too many openings by not doing enough. You don't compliment her, so she's moved when somebody else does. You don't listen to her, so she's moved when somebody else does. (And that's all the techniques I'm lettin you in on today, lol)

You prolly wouldn't be so jealous if you were doing all you could for your girl in the first place. Instead of being jealous, show more love to your mate, and more importantly, keep it fresh; show love in all the ways you can. That way there's no approach cats can try wit' your lady that you haven't already done, and you nix all other competitors out of the picture.

Tip #2: For u brothas thinkin about cheating, here's something that might keep you outta some much undesirable trouble. I was just thinkin last night, as I was listening to some nice love joints, about a girl I had feelings for. Back when I was taken with her, I wanted to express my love for her a million ways. Nah, I'm not gonna go into detail, but by the end of it all I was exhausted just thinking about everything I wanted to do for her.

Then last night it hit me: if you love your mate completely, you won't have enough energy to love anybody else! It's love-meets-mathematics; if you have love and you give it all away to someone, that leaves no love for anybody else: Love - Love = 0 Love Left for Anyone Else.

Of course for my Christian brothas out there, we're supposed to give all our love to God, right? But then God orders those of us who are married to love their wives right? And my pastor just got thru today telling us about fulfilling God's will to the fullest, so it boils down to the same equation: Love (as ordered by God) - Love (given to your wife as ordered by God) = 0 Love Left for Anyone Else. Only trick here--- believers are ordered not to cheat in the first place, lol (and screw Trapped in the Closet. People just tack "Christian" on anything...).

So as the playa Emeril would put it, "Bam!" There u go, homies; don't say the Jig ain neva gave u nuttin. On a side note tho... supposing you totally neglect these tips. That's where the shortstop comes in. See, I know these things because I'm the shortstop that picks up when the batter strikes out. It's always a shortstop out there, but don't hate the shortstop. I'm tellin you right now what the pitch is. Remember, the ball has to go thru you before it gets to me. Play your part and the shortstop doesn't get to play. It's that simple. And once you've struck out, be a man about it, hit the duggout, and wait for your next at bat. Don't blame the shortstop. I'm just here to keep the ball in play, lol...

All LoveB-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions