Saturday, January 21, 2006

Home Theater

Anybody that knows me knows I'm not big on movies; not that I hate em, I just hate most of the new ones, lol. I'm the type of person where everything I see has to have significance, and if there's no significance, there'd better be HUGE explosions.

Anyway, even though I don't have the cheese to do it right now, I kinda want to start a collection of DVDs for home use. I need the laughs, I need the suspense, I need the sadness, I need the beauty. So I'm taking note of some movies and series I've come across that I want to have for myself. Here's my list so far:

Blazing Saddles (obtained)
The Seven Samurai
Heaven and Earth
The Star Wars Trilogies
The Animated Star Wars Miniseries
Ray
The Fifth Element
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The Home Movies Series
The Robot Chicken Series
Buck and the Preacher
Glory
A Soldier's Story
The Matrix
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
The Cowboy Bebop Series
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
The Simpsons Series
The Boondocks Series
Tombstone
Wrath of the Ninja
Predator
The Tenchi Muyo Series
The Tenchi Universe Series
The Gundam Wing Series
Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
The G Gundam Series
Secondhand Lions
Spiderman 2


So you see, I've got a ways to go here. I need more comedy, and definitely more romance; I can't think of a single romance I've watched from start to finish and liked, lol. ...And on that note, for you anime heads, Wrath of the Ninja doesn't count; dude got merked at the end before anything really jumped off between him and tha chick. I need some stuff with some great visual attraction; maybe like "The Cell", but better. I think I can find some of these goodies for cheap. Others, like the series collections, will prolly hit me for a sizable amount. But I'm a very patient cat when I have to be; one way or another, they will be mine, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA....

Jesus PeaceB-J

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger STAG said...

Might I recommend "Wasabi".

Also, A bridge too far, Saving Private Ryan, and Last Man Standing.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jigabod said...

Wasabi... that seems reeeeally familiar and it sticks out for a reason. I'll definitely look for it. I'll peep the other ones too. Thanx Stag

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions