Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nice Guy Survival Kit: Women's Network Epilogue

I prooooomise, I was only watching a Different World this time! And in my last blog it was a marathon on Nick at Night, not on Oxygen! I'ma make this short I prooooomise!

Okay, so I'm watching A Different World on Oxygen cuz I like A Different World a whole lot all of a sudden, and I'll watch it WHEREVER it comes on. But then this commercial comes on: "They didn't think we had the balls to pull off a successful women's network..."

I would just like to say... NO WE DIDN'T THINK YOU HAD THE BALLS TO DO SH!T. CUZ YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE BALLS! STOP DEFINING YOURSELVES RELATIVE TO MEN! 'Like anything you do doesn't have worth until man is factored into the equation... HAVE SOME SELF-RESPECT WOMEN! 'AMMMMNNNN...

That's some da craziest ish I ever heard... "They didn't think we had the balls..." I HOPE NOT! Shoot...

(shudders)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions