Thursday, February 09, 2006

The V-Day Series: In Case She Happens By...

Hey... I didn't think to say this the other day
My concentration goes to pieces whenever... Well...
I just wanted to say, it was real good seeing you again
It's been a long time. I regret we never talked much in high school
But I've always admired you.
Do I need to say how beautiful you are? What for?...
There were plenty of beautiful girls back then.
But you... I liked you because you never let it go to your head
In short, you were cool. I mean SO cool
Being around you was... Refreshing
But that didn't change the fact that you were a diamond
It only made it more true
And I see years later, you're still every bit of that fine
Maybe we didn't kick it much back in high school, but I've changed a lot since then
I'd like to reintroduce myself, if you don't mind
And if you don't already have someone, I wanna be your Valentine

-Jigabod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions