Monday, February 06, 2006

The V-Day Series: A Little Secret...

Ohhh yes. This is my favorite part. It's a liiiittle racy tho... maybe. Let's begin by throwing on the Xscape, shall we...

I think I start by admitting something about myself: I'm a bit of a flirt. It hasn't been that long since I shed some of my shyness, and I'm still kinda getting my feet wet in love kinetics, ya know? So I'm not the "ladykiller" type at all; but cats often mistake me for it. Why? Because, even though I'm subtle, I know what I'm doing. I'm a very perceptive cat, and I thrive on those subtleties that most people ignore.

What subtleties? Sounds like you're one of those people, lol. But it's all good; I'll share.

I like... when girls are reserved about the way they carry themselves. There's nothing hotter to me than one of those pretty, over-dressed, bookworms with her hair pinned up who's so engulfed in books that she has no social contact. Thing is...I've always had this thing for looking behind the glasses and seeing what she REALLY looks like; I've spotted more than a few diamonds before they came out of their shells, despite the doubts of my peers. And I've always had this urge to take a seat in front of her while she's reading, get that shy "I'm sorry???" look from her, and then ask, "Mind if I take those for a second? I wanna see what you look like..."

lol... See, that's the kinda subtlety I'm into. I'm the cat that gets thrilled by little things. 'You really wanna throw me? Reveal a little... But if you really wanna turn me off, reveal a lot. Short skirts = Turn off. Capris = Turn on. Mad makeup = Turn off. Natural tones = Turn on. Loud, shrill voice = Turn off. Cool, even tone = Turn on.

And I'm not tryna get myself in trouble here; I know touching is risky business. All I'm giving is a "for instance" aight? But this is me... Most dudes have certain choice "spots" they concentrate on from the time they meet a girl and they're dying to put their hands there from the time they meet. That's not me. If I have to make contact, it's a totally different kind. I get a kick out of those places nobody thinks about. I might pinch the back of her arm, play with her forearm, then kiss her palm. I'm attracted to shoulders like no other... necks too.

Activities... I mean, definitely go out. But you know what I like better than going out? The ride. I just love being behind the wheel and having a beautiful woman in the passenger seat. There's nothing but us and maybe some music. Good conversation.

And even before I actual date someone, the FLIRTING... oh my goodness. Most of my flirting, I'm not even actively doing anything. I friggin flirt from across the room. EYE CONTACT... There have been days when I might get a hair cut and hit the mall... I'm tam'bout, one girl made eye contact with me and we straight got stuck on each other like "is security gonna have to come break this up or what?!" BOTH of us almost tripped over whatever was in front of us, lol. And I'm not even gonna get into the time that that happened between a young lady and I as we were entering and exiting a school doorway; crazy eye contact, and we were IN THE DOORFRAME. I don't know how they make doors where ya'll are from, but I'm tam'bout there were 3 inches between us...

Subtlety... Instead of complimenting only on looks, I've complimented women on just having beautiful voices. I met one lady (she was married) who had a beautiful talking tone with this fly NY accent. So I complimented her on it. And as I reminisce on a particular friend of mine, the thing I loved most about her is she had this infectious laugh... plus she was usually what was funny, lol. Another friend of mine had this cute bounce-step she used to do outta the blue.

The most effective subtlety of all though... Time has tested and proven it... Perfume. Perfume will never go outta style. There have been nights I might've been somewhere, had a good time, a few young ladies there. I remember one night in a computer lab at my first college a ladyfriend had on a hint of something sweet; she came in and gently put her hand on my shoulder (right when I needed it too, cuz it was late and I was BLOW'D bout that assignment, lol). It was months later, somebody else had on that same scent, and I stopped whatever I was doing and flashed back to that previous occasion; I felt warm as HECK, cold as it was outside. If I coulda called my friend up, I DEFINITELY would have. Warning: notice I said a HINT of something sweet. DON'T BATHE IN PERFUME. IT GIVES CATS HONEST ABE HEADACHES, lol

So, to you females out there breaking your necks to make things happen, ease up a little, aight? There are some brothas out there who appreciate the subtleties, and I get the impression that most women like their men perceptive. Consider The V-Day Series doubled-up. More to come...

All LoveB-J

Playlist: Xscape - My Little Secret

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions