Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Voltron Unlimited: Big 6, More Pending

RESULTS RESULTS!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!

lol... I know whatcha thinkin... "Didn't you say you were gonna tak your time?" In a way, with the addition of a 6th man, I was taking my time. you see, it wasn't either of the two I was looking to add who turned out to be the 6th man; it was a friend from high school who I already know fairly well. We actually worked together with my homie Swim over the summer, but somewhere along the way we lost touch--- combinations of school and work worked to our disadvantage. But it was a friendly departure, and now we're back in effect. It feels GOOD.

He's not a "certified" businessman, but he's got a natural knack for hustle (LEGAL hustle... benefit of the doubt please...) He's also got an ear for music and, though our tastes are slightly different, his more urban and mine more indy, I think his ear and my ear working together will create a more rounded sound. I can't wait! Welcome back.

Now... PRAYERFULLY AND CAUTIOUSLY, more pending, lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions