Monday, December 05, 2005

Tie Victory

Matthew 12:29 - Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

So I've been pissed at my dad for quite some time now for his consistently less-than-grown actions; somewhere along the line I forgot that Satan is at the root of it all... I'm not ready to give up on my pops yet, but only because my mom would want it that way. So here it is: I gotta go thru the "strong man" in order to "spoil" whatever he's controlling, that being my father. I can't destroy the "strong man", but I can bind him. I just gotta learn how to do it. And I will learn; I got the chains right here. This battle has gone on too long and I've sat on too much anger to let this continue. I'm not gonna waste my life being manipulated by my own bloodline... It's just not gonna happen. And Lord-willing, when I have my own family, I'm gonna be three times the father and husband my pops has been. He may have helped give me existence, but it was God, through my mother, that gave me life. And it's time I show him the difference between living and merely existing.

All Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions