Friday, November 11, 2005

"Good Morning!"

Good Morning. I hope you slept well; if you're lucky, you're still curled up beneath warm covers, dreaming of something sweet. After all, it's only 6:25 and it's still dark outside. Me, I'm just getting in from work...

While I was on the job last night/this morning a DJ on a local station said "Good Morning". I hear it all the time, but for some reason it really struck a nerve today. I just thought about how nice it would be to wake up one morning and wish myself a good morning.

It's a beautiful thing that each day is a new day; you wake up with new vitality to face challenges that you've never faced before and that you will never face again. It's like a resurrection of sorts as your mind awakens and you begin to breathe with life. We have bad days, and we have sleepless nights. But when you can wake up with the sunrise and simply say "Good Morning", it's a beautiful and bountiful blessing; God is good to us.

So, as I slip under the covers myself and steal a few hours away from the day, I want to wish you "Good Morning". Any morning you get to see is a good morning. The sun's coming up; I gotta go.

All LoveB-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions