Monday, September 19, 2005

Quest for Fire II: Second Wind

It's amazing... Everytime I get down like this God snaps me right back out of it. I mean seriously... I literally know God snapped me out of it. I can even say it all started in church, where (once again!) just when I needed it the sermon came RIGHT DOWN MY ALLEY. ...Yep, no doubt about it.

So... last time we chatted I was searching for a spark to ignite me. Unfortunately, I haven't found that yet. I'm still fishin' for that something to get me out of the slump.

But since the last time we talked I got an important reminder. I would like to take this time to say I'm much appreciative to my younger homies, Vizualizah and his best friend. It's been a long time since I felt my words had any significance, but over the past few days you two have assured me that I'm not just spitting into the wind. So, while I'm not quite back in full stride yet, thanx for keeping me hungry. It's only a matter of time now.

Meanwhile...

Closer to home I'm finally finding something to pull from. I recently visited my cousin, Gator, and my uncle and aunt; Gator's been into music a lot longer than I have. I've known him all my life, but I had NO IDEA I had so much in common with this cat! lol

I mean, we're two different people, no doubt about that. But we both have a real love for a wide range of music, and we both don't believe in this money-motivated hot garbage on the radio. Not only that, but neither one of us is satisfied with the dry atmosphere in this city. 'Seem like people thought I was crazy for wanting something more; now I know that, if I am crazy, at least I'm not crazy by myself.

lol, And as far as crazy goes, my cousin takes it to a whole 'nother level... So everybody go out and buy a crack-load of toilet paper (inside joke, lol)

Peepin the Falcon's game, critiquing beats, rating artists, putting individual goals on the table, crackin jokes... it really did a lot for me. I feel a lot better now. So, many thanx to Gator (and my aunt and uncle as well). And when you get to the top, I'ma see you up there. There's unexplored territory to conquer homie.

This breeze is nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions