Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Big 22... Cuz I Say So

Man, I was skeptical at first, but now love this whole blog thing. Why? Cuz whatever I say GOEZ in this piece! Any discrepancies? Nope! Cuz ur just a lightbulb to me. Screw U-niversity!!!<-------lol, I dont' really mean it, but that's a gangsta-fried saying, isn't it? Remember where you saw it first...

Anywasy, let's keep this short for once... CUZ I SAY SO. This is my list of the stuff that I dig. Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh....

1. DG Genuine Jamaican Ginger Beer is the best drink. Deal wit it.

2. The Dallas Cowboys are the center of the football universe. Deal wit it.

3. Troy Aikman, Jon Stewart, Phil Collins and Bill Clinton are the coolest White dudes. Deal wit it.

4. Canada is what America claims to be. Deal wit it.

5. The Dungeon Family is the greatest conglomerate. Yeah, big word. In yo face. Deal wit it.

6. The French rock. Deal wit it.

7. Samurai rock. Deal wit it.

8. Piccolo is the only cat on Dragonball Z worth the respect; he's the Batman of Dragonball Z. Deal wit it.

9. Charlie Brown should be crowned. Deal wit it.

10. OutKast is the greatest... period. Deal wit it.

11. Chauncey Billups, Allen Iverson, and Tracy McGrady make my NB-A-list. Deal wit it.

12. ATLiens is my favorite OutKast album. Aquemini is the best OutKast album. Deal wit it.

13. Masters At Work are the perfect blend. Deal wit it.

14. Esthero and Hilary Clinton are two White ladies who are alright with me. Deal wit it.

15. Blazing Saddles is the only movie I'd pay to see right now. And I own it. Deal wit it.

16. Final Fantasy X is the best video game I've ever played. Deal wit it.

17. Diplomacy is the best strategy game I've ever played. Deal wit it.

18. The 2006 Lincolns are already the cleanest cars on the market... 'Not meant for the young and dumb. Deal wit it.

19. Colossus is the greatest and most underrated X-Man. Deal wit it.

20. Cowboy Bebop is THE Anime and you're just gonna hafta carry that weight. Deal wit it.

21. In Street Fighter, Guile can beat the brakes off of anybody. Deal wit it.

22. A pouty Jessica Alba holds a light to Angelina Jolie. And either one coulda swiped Brad Pitt. Deal wit it.


Coooold Blooded... That felt goodB-)

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Keldrick said...

My Ryu would set fire to your Guile. There is no more to you can say about that.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jigabod said...

"Fire..." HA! I knew you'd use that "hit me I'm wide open" fireball! A long range jumpkick would PUNISH you (and using the dragon uppercut to defend just means I'll release the kick slightly later).

Muwahahahahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions