Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Addendum: Just for the Record...

I. When I say I'm not in love, that does not at all mean I forfeit the right to fall in love. My actions post-statement in no way reflect that which was stated.

II. I should also say that my writing this post does not mean that I am falling or have fallen in love. Implications are no substitute for evidence and fact.

III. Should I fall, or should I have fallen in love, how would/should that matter to anyone else? It should not; I have not subjected myself to any other human's standard


...My cousin Mike once told me when I was little that I could be a lawyer cuz I was so doggone serious. Well Mike... is that lawyer enough for ya? I 'clare it's becoming a way of life homeboi, lol. We miss ya down here...

Jesus Peace
B-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions