Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Warm Welcome to Geo-Chrome

I was about to write about something fun, but I had to get this off my chest first. It won't take me long at all, folks; I'ma slang it atcha like dis... ACtually no, I got a better idea. I'm bout to lay down a few rules:

1. If she ain't yo wife, DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN IS YOUR PROPERTY.

2. If she ain't even yo GIRLFRIEND, ESPECIALLY DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN IS YOUR PROPERTY. A good friend does NOT make one a mate. Be serious: that would mean that EVERY GIRL YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH IS UNAVAILABLE. What are you, practicing for polygamy? It don't roll like that playas...

3. If she IS your wife, DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN IS YOUR PROPERTY. I mean JEEZ, if the relationship is deep enough for you to get married, it should at LEAST be deep enough for you to have some trust in her, MY GOODNESS...

4. If she IS your girlfriend, DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN IS YOUR PROPERTY. You're not official until a ring is on her finger, and she has the right to explore if she feels she might be in the wrong relationship. DEAL WITH IT; if your love is the truth, she'll stick with you. But HALF of ya'll don't even know what love is, so UNCUFF PLZ.

5. GENERALLY SPEAKING, DO NOT ACT LIKE A WOMAN IS YOUR PROPERTY. WIFE, GIRLFRIEND, FRIEND, ASSOCIATE---IF SHE BELONGS WITH YOU, SHE'LL BE THERE OF HER OWN VOLITION. 'The hegg is up with all these insecure cats?...

...I had to write this because right now there is a cat on his way to my dimension, Geo-Chrome (do some OutKast research, you'll decipher it). I've seen the cat strongarm a particular ladyfriend of mine, being verbally aggressive at her and firing shots at her about me. The thing is, this cat isn't even WITH her! Now, I could avoid a situation and all, and hopefully I will. But doggone-it if right ain't right and wrong ain't wrong---DUDE, YOU DO NOT OWN HER! I wasn't even trying to get at her like that! But YOU and your INSECURITY and MISGUIDED VIEWS led you to talk all that NONSENSE, and the young lady just stood by and allowed it. I don't like dat hombre...

I don't know how you feel about me, and I really don't care frankly; I'm honored that you feel so threatened over someone you're not even WITH. But lemme give you some advice---and I know I've said this before---SLAVERY BEEN DONE. YOU DON'T OWN ANYBODY. EVEN IF YOU WERE WITH HER, YOU DON'T OWN ANYBODY. AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH WHOMEVER YOU END UP WITH IS GONNA BE HELLA SCREWED-UP IF YOU GO IN WITH THAT SCREWED-UP MENTALITY. IF YOU DON'T TAKE ANYTHING I'VE SAID TO YOU SERIOUSLY, TAKE THAT!

And as far as where it goes from here, if you're a wise man, we can go back to that "pretend you like me" deal we had before, only this time you don't hafta pretend. Or we can be rivals over someone that 1) doesn't belong to you and 2) I'm not even trying to get with beyond a good friendship! The choice iz yours, show me how big a fool you are. Welcome to Geo-Chrome!

PeaceB-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions