Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nah... Nah-nah-nah...

You know, my counselor quickly identified me as the "compliant child" in my family. I mean, it's obvious, nothing new, but I've really been giving that some thought...

In the last few days to weeks, I've been doing more "non-compliance", and the backlash has been incredible. Cats that usually maintain mutual respect, all of a sudden it's like they think they own me or something. I was being hospitable before, but guess what: that same respect I expected then, I expect now. Just because I don't take orders from cats, cats act like they wanna put me "back in line"? Nah... Nah-nah-nah, slavery BEEN done...

Man, I can't believe it; it's like, I'm actually paranoid, wondering if I'm delusional or something people! I think to myself, "There's no way all these people could be snapping on me at once on some 'my way or the highway' tip; not after all the times I let them run over me over the years. ARe you SeRiouS?! I didn't owe you explanations then, I gave them freely. If I'm not causing harm to anybody, DO NOT cross me like that!" I mean, could you picture cats getting mad at me for choices I make that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM? It's like you getting mad at me because I had an orange for lunch and not an apple, and you had nothing to do with me obtaining either one, just picture that PICTURE THAT.

...I wish I could get a tattoo or something: "Before I bow down to ANYBODY, I will fight EVERYBODY." I know it sounds harsh and extreme, but the more I think about it the STUPIDER it seems! See, at this point you should be thinking to yourself, "the man has a right to feel how he feels." If you're thinking, "oh he's out of line," then you might be one of the cats I'm tambout! "Out of line"?! What kinda sh!t is that?!! Like I'm in a unit or a team or something!

Don't get me wrong folks; I love working with others. But that's strictly bizness. Whether or not I feel like talking to you one day, that's my bizness. Personal relationships I gain or lose, my bizness. The direction of my life, my bizness. Long as I'm not doing harm (and by harm, I mean lasting physical/emotional damage) to anybody, then nobody should have anything to say about it 'less I ASK for it. And if I'm hurting anybody emotionally, then I suggest you say so and stop beating around the bush!t...

^^^I'm still looking at this like I'm paranoid or something, and that's sad. I'm so compliant that when I get mad I question if I have grounds for it. Bogus huh?...


P.S. - Contrary to the vibe of the above writings, I actually had a decent birthday today. Special thanx to the ladies and gents that hit me on Facebook and otherwise and to Brandy; it really meant a lot that you read my blog. You're the reason I'm not REALLY mad right now, lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions