Friday, April 28, 2006

(yawn) The Great Qi Mystery Continues

I TOLD YOU TO THINK FAST....

This iz a quickie though, cuz, amidst all that was going on this week... I LOST A LOT OF SLEEP, lol. But sleeping put me back on the trail. Ya see, I have a hunch...

Why do you yawn when you get sleepy? Why do you yawn when you see other people yawn? I admit I haven't done my research; there may be a practical reason. Here's MY unrefined, unsupported theory...

They say that qi is a combination of energy ingested from the food we eat and from the air we breathe. Yawning is a strange type of breathing that happens when we're tired right? I wouldn't be surprised if yawning was actually a process of discarding energy in exhalations. Or maybe not discarding energy, but inhaling a rush of new energy?

So what's the next step? Let's see if I can find any research on yawning to see what the listed purpose is SUPPOSED to be, lol. Brb

Jesus Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions