Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Great Qi Mystery: Sumo?

So I began eating more bread and noodles and such; I actually went out to Golden Corral the other night and splurged on pasta, rice, and rolls (veggies and fruits too, lol). As I was munching and admiring the waitress though, something hit me: sumo.

If my theory is right and eating is such a big part of building qi, then sumo wrestlers must have a LOT to work with. Which actually made me think: with sumo wrestling being such a professional, well-known sport, shouldn't qi be an obvious attribute? I've only heard it partially mentioned in the sport, which leads me to believe that simply loading up on food won't lead me to what I'm looking for.

So what might have been a bogus lead in eating breadstuffs may have been just a clue revealing that I need a change of direction. Perhaps the mystery of qi lies somewhere between bread and body mass. Hopefully body mass has nothing to do with it, cuz I can't gain weight to save my life; I'm like a buck-thrity wet.

Sumo it is then. A sport that has much to do with eating should reveal SOMETHING for me to work with.

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions