Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Presenting 'Bod... In Stereo

Whattup Tomcats and Kitties. It's been a few days, I know, but you'll b happy when you peep the latest development...

Please believe that the writing won't stop on Romancexpress; I'll write til I hit 999 posts, and then you'll just hafta follow me to a new site, lol. But how would you like some sonic accompaniment in this piece? I'll be frank... I'm dying to talk to ya'll! And I can DO IT.

I don't know why I didn't think of this before, but from now on expect some audio sessions to accompany the written articles. They may be readings of new or old entries, or impromptu, candid sessions with no script or preparation. Matter of fact, if any ladies have any questions for me, I'd be glad to read your questions and answer them on audio. Brothas... if you got questions they better be on some brotherly sh!t, cuz I don't play that brokeback, no I don't.

Anywasy, I think I'm gonna call the audio sessions "Jigabod Speak". Look for the first session in my very next post!

And as always...
All LoveB-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions