Sunday, March 05, 2006

Kinetics - The Theme Song

lololol... I know, I promised an audio this time around. But it's not exactly my voice yet; I'll do it next time, promise.

This is actually a song from an instrumental album that my homeboy Swim and I are working on. It was a track that I did for the most part in one night and it shocked me when it was completed. I love it because it resonates with my feelings; like, if my life had a soundtrack this song would be it. In good times and bad times this song always seems to match my mood. And I figure, if this site is about all my inner thoughts and feelings, there should be music to accompany it because music is a HUGE part of me.

So, I give you the Romancexpress Theme Song: "Kinetics" by Greater Augusta Productions.

Greater Augusta Productions - "Kinetics"

And when you get the chance, feel free to peep our other songs at www.soundclick.com/greateraugustaproductions.

All LoveB-J

1 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very dope song. i wonder if i could make a "all-mood" one too?

-1- Revelation

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions