Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tell Her I'm Sorry

Tell her I'm sorry would ya; my word is worthless
I betrayed her trust and proved to her I that deserve less
No, she didn't expect perfection; only dedication
It was no accident; I did wrong with premediation
It was stupid... knowing that Cupid is a child's fiction
I sacrificed something precious, proved myself a contradiction
Sometimes I want the world, I admit; 'get tired of being alone
But a fool burns his bridges, then finds he can never go home
Then he really is alone, and he learns that the whole time
The best thing he had was in the friendship he put on the line
So just tell her how I feel, would ya; you know my true identity
To my Lord and to my pen; I don't know what got into me

:-(

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Anonymous xx said...

Beautiful x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions