Friday, June 16, 2006

The Great Qi Mystery Continues: It Feels Like... The Coolest Feeling

It feels like...(wiping my forehead)

It feels like... fever. But, as I place the back of my hand to my forehead... to the side of my face... I'm as cool as can be.

It feels like... steam. The steam from blazing asphalt at the end of a downpour. It's so hot inside; much hotter within than without... and without, it's 85 degrees.

It feels like... a hot song. No, not a chart topper... More like... like the melody from Keith Sweat's song, "How Deep Is Your Love". That hot.

It's burning me, like hearing Erykah Badu singing, "slow, hot wind..." That's exactly what it feels like.

It's not that "bothered" hot either; while I think about girls at random intervals throughout the day, there's not a single one I take to bed with me, dig? It's something else...

I wake up in the morning and it feels like my whole body's lit. And yet, the couch itself (yes, I'm chillin on the couch in my own house) is cool like I'm not even there. Coincidentally, I have been eating a lot of rice the last few days...

I feel good; not especially great, but at the same time I feel... daring. Like... I can do anything, and yet I can lose to anyone at the same time. It's that "balance of extremities" idea I discussed a few months ago, remember? Hm...

My instincts told me to make a note of these feelings. I'm thinkin... they may be qi related maybe? I won't know until I figure out what qi really is. I'm still a believer that qi is a scientific phenomenon that we just haven't learned to perceive yet, so I figure anything is noteworthy eh? A good scientist recognizes even the smallest detail. Although... if you felt the heat I was feeling. you wouldn't say it was a small detail. You'd say it was the coolest feeling, lol.

The Great Qi Mystery Continues...B-J

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Jigabod said...

Dat's the quickest response I've ever had to a blog, lol. Congrats, and thanx

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions