Saturday, July 15, 2006

Home Theater: Second Edition

So I'm watching this movie Popeye, starring Robin Williams, from 1980ish right? And I assumed it wouldn't be much. But ya know, I'm LOVING it, lol. It's... cute... clever... fits the cartoon... well acted... creative. So I've been sitting here for hours watching and I just realized: I need to buy this movie.

Then I remembered back in January that I did a "Home Theater" blog listing movies that I wanted to add to the ol' collection (none of which I've bought except Blazing Saddles, lol). And since then, I've seen plenty of movies that I would like to have in the repertoire, so here's part II of my movies(and other cinema)-most-wanted list. Enjoy:

Popeye
Elektra
Both Star Wars Trilogies
Million Dollar Baby
Sole Survivor
Hero
House of Flying Daggers
The Boondocks Season I
Napoleon Dynamite
Alien vs. Predator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions