Monday, October 31, 2005

I Don't Celebrate Halloween But...

...seeing all these fine women walking the streets with their kids was pretty entertaining. And all I could think about was, "How dare you, my brothas, let your (fine) wives and children be out here all by their lonesome..." I don't celebrate Halloween cuz I don't get into all that demonic shtuff, but as I cruised thru the neighborhood I found that there was much incentive in driving slowly; I saw some of the baddest mothers on earth tonight. Oh yeah... and also for the kids safety, can't forget about the kids...

Next year I'll remember to bring a camera and make a real holiday out of it. How about "Pics for Treats"? lol, lemme stop. Helloween just ain't for me. I need some new distractions to keep me occupied.

All LoveB-)

(Don't worry Mom. Whoever I bring home, she'll be legit. Yeah, more than likely she'll be legit...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions