Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Thumbing My Nose Now...

This is what happens, some call it rappin'
I call it grappling with situations I'm trapped in
Typing it is easier than wasting a napkin

Sending a second transmission to B. Cataclysmic
The signal was interrupted to my dislike, which was hiss-like
Despite, I had to write, so later on this night I started
Recalling the information this message was set to start wit

But it had long departed, maybe I'm in the wrong department
Somebody got somethin' against me speaking what my heart meant
But nah, I won't get bent, I got a strong back to fall on
Matter fact, that's part of my problem, the first witness I should call on

My homie Swim, cuz no one knows my hate for school more than him
Rigt now he's wondering if his fate is grim in the land of Academ
Sim sim, I wish I could go underground like the secret of NIMH
Disappear at my whim and reappear back in high school gym

I shoulda been a jock; oblivious to the ways of thinkers
I'm beginning to empathize more and more with smokers and drinkers
Empathize tho, not sympathize, just thought I'd put on my blinkers
Before pasty complexities get any pinker

The zinger, the dead ringer amounts to another dead end for me
Think the world has it in for me, it's deeper than the blues can see
Gee... should I be worried, my vision is blurry
That's the wind in my eye from suckas seeing me hurried

Now I'm really bout to scurry, like a rat, so women don't scream
I'm adorable when you take the time to look, but that's all a dream
Insert special effects here, I'm letting off smoke and steam
Life is a laughing gas like Blazing Saddles and pork and beans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions