Sunday, August 28, 2005

Now Boarding...

"Romancexpress now boarding..." Greetings to all happening along this blog. And no, this isn't necessarily about meeting people, falling in love, or any of the usual first things that come to mind when one hears the word "romance"; although, I do think all that stuff has a place here...

Anywasy, whasup. I go by the moniker Jig. Before anybody gets offended, this was a name I chose for myself based on the things that go on inside me... At times I feel like my soul does a jig, as in dance. So, the selection of "Jig" had nothing to do with racism in any form; I'm Black, I'm proud, and I love everybody. And I'm not changing the name to appease anyone because, ironically, that would mean I'm not free---agreed?

Tangents,tangents...

Romancexpress is simply me exposing my soul. I hold tightly to a lot of fading, lofty, obsolete ideals that no longer have a place in the society we live in. Now, these ideals have a place. Think of it as a land of misfits, lol... If you support the romantic expressions I share here, thank you for helping to keep the romance alive. If you disagree with them, don't expect me to get mad. There's really no point, plus I've already got too much on my mind...

This is really just a vent for me, and I thought maybe someone out there might love what I love. Might make for some good night reading. And I would love to discover that there are others out there like me because, in my city, we seem few and far between.

So, last call... "Romancexpress is now boarding... Lovers, dreamers, believers, hopefuls, and misfits..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2005,2006 Greater Augusta Productions